Learn While You Lead
Through the Office of Continuing Education, Princeton Theological Seminary offers ministry leaders opportunities for theological formation, spiritual renewal, and leadership development. Pastors, ministry professionals, and volunteers will find a place to network, share ideas, learn, and grow in a spiritually rich, Christ-centered environment — both on campus and online. Be part of the Princeton Theological Seminary extended learning community. Come to campus for events, seminars, or independent study. Engage in academically and spiritually rich online courses. Learn on the go by listening to The Distillery podcast and tune in for webinars. Strengthen your ministry network and skills through intentional continued learning.
Continuing Education Staff
- Abigail Visco Rusert, Associate Dean
- Sushama Austin-Connor, Program Administrator
- Maiia Avelino, Administrative Assistant
- Nathan Stucky, Director of The Farminary Project
- Megan DeWald, Director of The Institute for Youth Ministry
- Ruth Perkins Lee, Project Director for the Ministry Collaboratory, Institute for Youth Ministry
- LeQuita Porter, Project Director for the Isaiah Partnership
- Kenda Creasy Dean, Faculty Liaison, Institute for Youth Ministry
Fill out your information below to receive regular updates about programs, content, and events sponsored by the Office of Continuing Education at Princeton Theological Seminary!