Martin Tel, Princeton Seminary’s C.F. Seabrook Director of Music, earned an MMus from the University of Notre Dame, an MA from Calvin Theological Seminary, and a DMA from the University of Kansas. Tel is interested in congregational singing and the Psalter. His courses cover musical resources for the congregation, the Psalms in worship, and collaborative worship planning.
- "Calvinist and Reformed Practices of Worship," in Historical Foundations of Worship: Catholic, Orthodox, and Protestant Perspectives (Baker Academic, 2022)
- "North American Psalters," in Hymns and Hymnody: Historical and Theological Introductions, Volume 3: From English West to Global South (Cascade, 2019)
- Santo, Santo, Santo: Cantos para el pueblo de Dios / Holy, Holy, Holy: Songs for the People of God (GIA, 2019), contributing editor
- Lift Up Your Hearts: Psalms Hymns and Spiritual Songs (Faith Alive, 2013), contributing editor
- Psalms for All Seasons: A Complete Psalter for Worship (CICW/Faith Alive/Brazos Press, 2012), senior editor