The Erdman Center
Reserve a Room Online
Princeton Theological Seminary’s Erdman Center is an ideal space for conferences, retreats and meetings. Located on the campus of Princeton Theological Seminary and in easy walking distance to downtown Princeton, this facility offers meeting space, hospitality services, and overnight accommodations.
Reserve a Room Online
Guest Rooms at the Erdman Center
The guest rooms in the Erdman Center offer comfort and convenience. Lounge areas, located on the first and third floors, allow guests to gather in an informal setting for fellowship. The lounge on the third floor has a television, and is equipped with a coffee station, microwave and refrigerator for our guests’ convenience.
The Erdman Center has 55 guest rooms, 6 of the rooms are accessible for those with disabilities. There are a variety of room types (twin bed with private bath, twin bed with shared bath, double, queen and king beds with private bath). Guests may check in anytime after 3:30 p.m. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
Information for late arrival (pdf)
Front desk operating hours:
Monday–Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Sunday, 9:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
To reserve individual guest rooms, please call (609) 497-7990 or toll free (800) 622-6767 ext. 7990, or make a room reservation online. To request group room blocks, please submit this form.
All of the guest rooms are non-smoking and include the following amenities:
- Electronic door locks
- Individual climate control for heat and air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping services
- Smoke detectors/Carbon monoxide detectors
- Work desk
- AM/FM Alarm clock radios
- Telephone with voice mail and automated wake-up call
- Free local/toll-free calls
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Hair dryers available upon request
- Refrigerators, irons, and ironing boards available upon request
- Cribs and cots in limited room types (please inquire at the front desk)
- Lounge with television, coffee station, microwave, and refrigerator
- Access to Seminary gym
- Guest computer room with printing capability
- Laundry room
- Ice machine/vending machine
- Daily newspaper located in the lower lobby
- Complimentary coffee and tea
*No pets (certified service animals only)
All guests are expected to adhere to the Seminary’s current health and wellness guidelines, including being fully vaccinated and boosted, if eligible. Our health and wellness protocols regarding COVID-19 change based on the guidance of our local health departments officials and numbers of cases in our region. As a result, protocols are fluid and requirements regarding the use of face coverings, distance, and testing may change. For the latest guidelines, click here.