Meet you at the Farminary!
June 13, 2019 | June 20, 2019 | August 8, 2019
Join us for select Thursdays this summer to get to know the PTS community through one of our most exciting projects - the Farminary! Combining small-scale regenerative agriculture with traditional theological education, the Farminary is a space that cultivates the flourishing of both land and community.
Prospective students are welcome to explore both life on campus and the farm, accompanied by admissions hosts who also work as farmhands at the Farminary. The Farminary invites the broader Princeton community every Thursday to join us for Open Garden, our weekly harvest and distribution of our farm shares with a potluck cookout to follow. Don’t worry about bringing a dish - we love to practice hospitality!
12:15 p.m. | Lunch / Q&A
1:00–2:00 p.m. | Campus Tour
2:00–5:00 p.m. | Open Garden
5:00–6:00 p.m. | Potluck Cookout
Transit to and from the Farminary will be provided
You may want to wear sunscreen, bug spray, sturdy shoes, and bring water. No farming experience is necessary. It’s a casual, great way to meet people.
Accommodations for dietary, mobility, or other needs are available.
Whether you are extremely interested in the intersection of ecology and theology or not, you are welcome. We’d love to “meet you at the Farminary!”
November 21, 2019 | February 20, 2020 | April 2, 2020
This 1-day event provides an opportunity for prospective students to experience a day in the life of Princeton Seminary by touring campus, visiting a class, attending chapel, and meeting with current students.
September 29–October 1, 2019 | March 1–3, 2020
Prospective students are invited to attend a 3-day seminar for theological exploration and vocational discernment as guests of the Seminary.
During a visit, prospective students will:
- Meet with faculty, students, and staff
- Learn what makes Princeton Seminary unique
- Attend classes and worship with students
- Have the option to interview with an Admissions Committee member
- Discover opportunities for ministry, spiritual formation, and cross-cultural dialogue
November 3–5, 2019
The L.I.V.E. (Learning, Inclusion, Vitality, Exploration) Symposium is Princeton Seminary’s initiative to reach domestic underrepresented prospective students in graduate theological education as they discern their vocation within the church.
Students will gain a greater awareness through:
- Presentations from a diverse group of students, faculty, and administrators about campus life
- Presentations from faculty members about responding to a call in a multicultural and pluralistic society
- Panel discussions with alumni, faculty, and students on vocational discernment
- Attending classes and meeting professors
- Visiting local alumni for exposure to practical experiences