The L.I.V.E. (Learning, Inclusion, Vitality, Exploration) Symposium is Princeton Seminary’s
initiative to reach domestic underrepresented prospective
students in graduate theological education as
they discern their vocation within the church. Princeton Seminary’s commitment to inclusion is reflected not in a specific project, but in all of the institution's activities.
Students will gain a greater awareness through:
- presentations from a diverse group of students, faculty, and administrators about campus life
- presentations from faculty members about responding to a call in a multicultural and pluralistic society
- panel discussions with alumni, faculty, and students on vocational discernment
- attending classes and meeting professors
- visiting local alumni for exposure to practical experiences
The L.I.V.E. Symposium welcomes thirty ministerial candidates from underrepresented domestic population groups to campus for a 2-1/2-day vocational exploration.
November 3–5, 2019
March 29–30, 2020