The L.I.V.E. (Learning, Inclusion, Vitality, Exploration) Symposium is Princeton Seminary’sinitiative to reach domestic underrepresented prospectivestudents in graduate theological education asthey discern their vocation within the church. Princeton Seminary’s commitment to inclusion is reflected not in a specific project, but in all of the institution's activities.
Students will gain a greater awareness through:
- presentations from a diverse group of students, faculty, and administrators about campus life
- presentations from faculty members about responding to a call in a multicultural and pluralistic society
- panel discussions with alumni, faculty, and students on vocational discernment
- attending classes and meeting professors
- visiting local alumni for exposure to practical experiences
The L.I.V.E. Symposium welcomes thirty ministerial candidates from underrepresented domestic population groups to campus for a 2-1/2-day vocational exploration.
View upcoming L.I.V.E. Symposium dates and register online on our visit page.