On November 9th, 2017, The Center for Theology, Women, and Gender sponsored a panel discussion entitled, "The Bible and Ethics in Christian Life: Race, Class, Gender, and Ecological Justice.”
• Dr. Eric Barreto, Weyerhaeuser Associate Professor of New Testament, Princeton Theological Seminary
• Dr. Bruce Birch, dean and professor of biblical theology, Wesley Theological Seminary, Washington DC
• Dr. Cynthia Moe-Lobeda, professor of theological and social ethics, Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary, Church Divinity School of the Pacific, and the Graduate Theological Seminary (affiliated with Columbia University)
• Dr. Peter Paris, Elmer G. Homrighausen Professor of Christian Social Ethics Emeritus, Princeton Theological Seminary
• Dr. Larry Rasmussen, Reinhold Niebuhr Professor Emeritus of Social Ethics, Union Theological Seminary (New York City)
Moderator: Dr. Jacqueline Lapsley, associate professor of Old Testament, Princeton Theological Seminary
Sponsored by the Center for Theology, Women, and Gender.