Library Code of Conduct
Princeton Theological Seminary Library Code of Conduct
All those who use the Library and those who work in it as a place of employment share
responsibility for creating and maintaining a healthy and safe environment conducive to
the Library as a place of welcome, meeting, study, and reflection. As such, we honor
- Engage with others in a respectful and courteous manner.
- Use facilities, computers, equipment, furniture, and resources with care.
- Refrain from moving wired furniture. Move any other furniture with care so as not to
damage floors or other surfaces.
- Supervise closely any children brought to the Library.
- Follow Library policies, including the Food and Beverage Policy.
- Use computers in accordance with policies posted on http://technology.ptsem.edu
- Observe copyright restrictions and principles of fair use.
- Respect designated library quiet zones by silencing your cell phones and avoiding
- Avoid loud conversation and disruptive behavior.
- Wear appropriate clothing, including shirts and footwear.
- Exit the Library immediately when prompted by closing hours, fire alarm, or other
The Library reserves the right to deny admission to minors unless accompanied by an
The Library reserves the right to ask persons not in compliance with these guidelines to
leave the building. Repeat offenders may be subject to loss of library privileges.