The L.I.V.E. (Learning, Inclusion, Vitality, Exploration) Symposium is Princeton Seminary’s initiative to reach domestic underrepresented prospective students in graduate theological education as they discern their vocation within the church.
Students will gain a greater awareness through:
- Presentations from a diverse group of students, faculty, and administrators about campus life
- Presentations from faculty members about responding to a call in a multicultural and pluralistic society
- Panel discussions with alumni, faculty, and students on vocational discernment
- Attending classes and meeting professors
- Visiting local alumni for exposure to practical experiences