In partnership with Lake Institute on Faith & Giving, Princeton Theological Seminary is offering the Executive Certificate in Religious Fundraising (ECRF).
A four-day intensive program with a practical application project, the ECRF provides the research, tools and customized training to meet the growing needs of leaders in religious communities and fundraisers of faith-based organizations. The focus of the ECRF is on the cultural, organizational and philanthropic practices unique to religious institutions that in turn enable donors motived by spiritual and religious values to experience the joy of generous giving.
Who should attend
Religious leaders in faith-based organizations and institutions who wish to learn more about the spirituality of fundraising and gain a core foundation in fundraising principles.
Typical titles of attendees include:
• Judicatory Executives
• Development leaders and professionals at faith-based organizations
- Four 1-day seminars
- Day One: Nurturing Generous Congregations & Organizations
- Day Two: Nurturing Generous Donors
- Day Three: Fundraising as Ministry
- Day Four: Shaping a Theology of Money
- Final Project
- Required readings
Offered at Princeton Theological Seminary with support from the Southminster Presbyterian Church Seminar fund.
Registration & Fees
$1300 – Early Bird Rate through July 29, 2019
$1550 – Regular Rate starting July 30, 2019
A deposit of $300 is required to register.
Full payment for Early Bird rate is due July 29, 2019.
Full payment for Regular Rate is due September 9, 2019.
The fee for the Executive Certificate in Religious Fundraising includes four days of instruction and all course materials, breakfast, lunch and morning and afternoon snacks daily, and Monday night dinner. Lodging and other meals are the responsibility of each attendee. Lodging is available in the seminary’s Erdman Center. Reservations can be made, after you register, by calling the front desk at 609.497.7990.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Please note the Cancellation and Refund Policy for the ECRF:
- Cancellations made by July 29, 2019 will receive a full refund of the amount paid less a $15 processing fee.
- Cancellations made July 30, 2019 – September 9, 2019 will receive a refund less the $300 deposit.
- There is no refund for any cancellations made after September 9, 2019.