Learn While You Lead
Through the Office of Continuing Education, Princeton Theological Seminary offers ministry leaders opportunities for theological formation, spiritual renewal, and leadership development. Pastors, ministry professionals, and volunteers will find a place to network, share ideas, learn and grow in a spiritually rich, Christ-centered environment—both on campus and online. Learning opportunities include on campus events, original educational resources found on The Thread, and online courses of study such as CTM – The Certificate in Theology and Ministry.
Continuing Education Staff
- Dayle Gillespie Rounds, Associate Dean
- Nathan Stucky, Director of The Farminary Project
- Abigail Visco Rusert, Director of The Institute for Youth Ministry
- Megan DeWald, Assistant Director of The Institute for Youth Ministry
- Sushama Austin-Connor, Program Administrator
- Maiia Avelino, Administrative Assistant
- Christine Toto, Project Assistant
Fill out your information below to receive regular updates about programs, content, and events sponsored by Office of Continuing Education at Princeton Theological Seminary!