Our purpose in alumni relations is to create, nurture, and sustain life-long relationships among alumni and between alumni and the Seminary. No matter your age or stage, we seek to connect you to other alumni and the Seminary in meaningful ways.
Here are some of the ways we make these connections:
- Recent alumni support: We recognize that the first five years after graduation present unique challenges, and we are here to support you and connect you with alumni and resources that can help.
- Virtual alumni cohorts: We want to connect you to alumni who live near you, serve in similar contexts, or share similar interests.
- Affinity groups: The communities we find within our larger community as students are often those who become life-long traveling companions, and we are eager to connect you to alumni who came before and after.
- Regional alumni chapters: We are creating local alumni chapters around the world so alumni can more easily care for and resource each other, and we need your help as we launch this new initiative.
- Call search and vocational discernment: Whether you are an alum seeking a call or an organization seeking exceptional candidates, Princeton Seminary is here to help.
- Social media: Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn and subscribe to our channels on YouTube, iTunes, and SoundCloud.
To learn more or get involved, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.