The ministry of alumni engagement doesn’t exist without you. It’s not only a ministry for you, but it’s also one we do together. Therefore, we invite you to serve as:
- Admissions ambassadors, shepherding prospective students through out their discernment process and referring prospective student to Princeton Seminary.
- Affinity group leaders, connecting alumni who were involved in similar student groups while on campus.
- Antiracism partners, journeying alongside alumni and students as we seek to learn from each other as we pursue antiracism formation as a critical component of Christian discipleship and witness.
- Cohort leaders, facilitating small group discussions with alumni who share similar ministry contexts, geographical areas, and/or interests.
- Regional leaders in your area, connecting local alumni with one another.
- Reunion leaders, encouraging classmates to return to campus to celebrate milestone graduation anniversaries.
If you’d like to learn more and get involved, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to serve beside you.
Read about our Alumni Association Executive Council here.