The first priorities of the campus plan framework include renovations or new construction that provide updated student housing and better facilitates the Seminary’s commitment to residential education as an unparalleled experience in leadership formation.
- New apartment-style student housing
- Enhanced fitness facilities
- Updates to Brown Hall dormitory, featuring enlarged community spaces and ensuite bathrooms
- New campus center for dining, events, and student activities
- Quad improvements, including removing vehicular traffic, enhancing landscaping and pathways, and opening sight lines across the quad