Youth Ministry in Small Churches
A Partnership with the Presbytery of Philadelphia October 3-4.
$50 (meals included)
Did you know that the average size youth group is 8 students?
Youth Ministry in Small Churches is a two-day event for volunteers and church leaders who want to discover a community of others engaged in the joys and challenges of youth ministry in small churches.
Keynote: "Smaller: A Better Way to Think about Youth Ministry”
- For small churches of all denominations.
- Learn practical tips
- Gain theological insights
- Encourage, empower, and train volunteers
- Connect with others ministering in small churches.
- Explore Resources
- Chanon Ross, Ph.D.
- Director, Institute for Youth Ministry, Princeton Theological Seminary
Schedule: October 3-4
- Nuts and Bolts of Small Church Youth Ministry
- Music and Worship for Small Church Youth Ministry
- Mentoring Youth in Small Churches
- Using Art in Small Church Youth Ministry
- Small Church Youth Ministry in Urban Churches
|Fri, Oct. 3
||Registration, Light Dinner – Carmel Hall
|| Free Time
|Sat, Oct. 4
||Lunch – Resource Room / Denominational Meetings
||Facilitated Small Groups
||Closing Worship with Communion
Carmel Presbyterian Church
100 Edge Hill Rd, Glenside PA 19038. Parking is available.
Smaller Can Be Better!