We will know we have addressed this imperative when we are able to articulate clearly the size and composition of the student cohort most fitting for Princeton Theological Seminary.
Determine the attributes of the students for whom the PTS educational experience would be a best fit. The following may be factors to consider in evaluating candidates through both written applications and interviews:
• Writing ability
• Educational preparation and teachability (including theological preparation)
• Vocational direction
• Leadership in the Church and in society
• Match with PTS
• Denominational diversity (taking account of the institution’s commitment both to denominational diversity and to the PCUSA)
• Demographic diversity (e.g. racial/ethnic, age, gender)
• Geographic diversity (domestic and international)
• Theological diversity
Determine essential and sustainable enrollment goals for all masters’ degree programs, through analysis of mission, course enrollment, placement opportunities, physical plant, financial and human resources.